Sunday 7 October 2012

Generic Conventions Presentation Review



This is my groups presentation which sees us feedback our ideas and thoughts answering the question 'Do Generic Conventions Help or Restrict Film Makers?'

As a whole group, I thought that we presented clearly and confidently and we were all sure and familiar on what we had to say. However, I think that we could have included more information (or facts) to support our points. I think that this would have emphasised our points and made them much stronger. I also think that we should have all included much more about our own opinion on the topic at hand. This would have showed that we understood what we were talking about and we had a genuine belief for what we were talking about. This would have made our argument a lot stronger as it would made all of our points stand out more on their own, summarising the whole argument.  

1 comment:

  1. I agree regarding the need for more information. I need to see this is another post

    ReplyDelete